2009年1月19日星期一

Goodbye my Grandmother.....

Yest i had a sleep over party at my home, i was play crazy and fun… and i was slept on 3am, after a fews hours i received a msg make me shock… my sis told me My lovely grandma was gone!!!!!!!!!!!! pls tel me dat is not true…. i cant accept, and i cant take it…… y its happen so suddenly, y is so unpredicted… i dun even have the chance to see her for the last time…… i called back my mom in the morning, when the called hang up….. my tear dropped out as out of my control,i cant speak out 1 word to my mom…. because throat was stuck, stuck of my tear……meanwhile, my mom speak to me, she ask me have to look forward, mayb grandma was gone, is also good for her,seem she been suffer from sick for a year…but i never expect she gone so early….. PLs….. send her back for us!!!!we need her,,,, god, pls dun steal my grandma……….i reali feelin sad, useless, did she will peace now?i hope she is…can u pass a msg to her?




tell her, i reali love her soooo muchh,



tell her, she always in my heart…



tell her, i cant forget her in my life,



tell her,i so sorry cant accompany her to the last



tell her, she always is my lovely grandma…



tell her, i will pray for her, hope she is peace now…..



tell her, i love her soooooooooooooo much



tell her, i will take good care of my mom…..

没有评论: