2008年9月21日星期日

My New Life in LoNDon

Now,i have started my new life in london because of my future study,before this, i thinking go to singapore,but when my mom knew that after graduated at London,I have the right and opportunity to work at here for 2 years, she make de last decision where is sent me here for my future study.

B4 i come here, i think that should be new thing and new life for me,but when i reach here, it is not....Totally not wat i think like dat,for me now, i reali very mis my home,family,friends~~~

I thought here i can find my freedom,my life,and my friend.1 thing i realise is what i think b4 all is just can happen in my dream,it cant work in real world,not that so good as i think.

Life is different like last time, i cant rely others, i have to be independent for this 9 month.But,the feel is, I reali mis home,family n my best friend, i feel suffer,lonely at all...... NObody can understand me.

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

學習獨立,不是很好嗎?
剛開始一定會很不習慣
慢慢的,就會習慣成自然
不用擔心,一年很快過的
你很快就會回來
我們很快就會見面

讀書加油哦!


-成慧-

Alonso Tham 说...

我有几个朋友也去了外国读书,
其中一个还是我的好朋友,
刚开始的时候他常常打电话给我,
对我诉苦。。。
比你现在说的还要痛苦。。
可是不到半年的他已变成半个鬼佬了
人应该要懂得随着环境而成长
虽然我们不能常常在你身边出现,
可是我们的精神是无所不在的
我一点也不怕我的朋友在外国会觉得不习惯,
我只担心他们爱上了那里,不再回来了
哈哈哈!!开心点嘛。。。

JaNeCheW 说...

可是现在所发生的 ,真的让我很痛苦